Friday, December 9, 2011

Lourdes

Tomorrow - listen to this - we go to Lourdes.

O.M.G.


*Girlish squeal of delight and excitement.*


Do you believe in Miracles?


Because I do, and am asking for one. Bold move? Perhaps. But maybe my Chutzpah will get me somewhere.


Can I use "Chutzpah" in this context? Or is that just way too ecumenical? Is ecumenical even the word I want in this context?


I don't even know. My mind is distracted by other things.


Send up a little prayer for me that it is answered, and in the comments leave me any and all prayer intentions YOU have, and I promise on my own mothers life, that I will place them at Mary's feet.

As Meaghen played for me today.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgAIwP5vpPQ

3 comments:

  1. AHHH! I want to go to Lourdes so badly!

    Would you mind terribly if I asked you to pray for my family? Cause we definitely need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "O.M.G.
    *Girlish squeal of delight and excitement.*"

    Mary, my dear, I DO believe in miracles!
    Please bring my mom, one sister and one brother of mine to Mary's feet, as well as my husband's healing.
    And kiss the ground for me please. Blessings, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing trip, I'll be praying for your intention too! Please pray for me, Phil and baby, for a healthy pregnancy and delivery, and for my family. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete